Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Another great week - so many things to be thankful for so here is a list of my blessings in the last week.  


*beautiful fall weather - one tree on our street has decided to change colors.  You know, there is always one :-)
*spin classes at the gym - so good!
*bakery cupcakes
*being able to walk most places
*how easy it is to ride the train when I can't walk somewhere
*new friends - meeting so many fantastic people
*having ladies over for brunch this morning
*phone calls with my girls
*getting to paint some walls and make this place my own
*long time friends who are so faithful and encouraging
*the fact that I have driven places, gotten back and successfully parked in the garage (come and visit me and you will know how amazing that truly is!)
*God's faithfulness - His Word - so precious to me.


What are you thankful for today?  Make a list and go ahead and count those blessings!  Woo Hoo!  Our God is Mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment