Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 - Hard to believe!  Our 2012 started out really rough with Quincy being attacked by a dog on New Year's morning and then my tumble down the stairs later that month, breaking my foot.  Looks like 2013 is already starting out a bit smoother!  I am thankful for that!

I love fresh starts . . . "The Lord's mercies are new every morning.  Great is His faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23

When I look back over the year, I was certainly not faithful 100 percent of the time.  But the good news is that God was faithful 100 percent of the time.  I learned so much over the last year about loving people, living out my faith, giving, listening, serving and being obedient.  The year was full of many great things and an even greater sense of the Lord's presence when times were hard.

What will this new year hold?  I have NO IDEA.  I kinda love that.  I trust the Lord with each new day.  I believe that He has a plan for this year of my life and I want to do my best to seek after Him and that plan each and every day.  I want to grow closer to Him - look more like Jesus - and make a difference where He has me. 

I want to LOVE big.

I want to SERVE whole heartily.

I want to EXTEND GRACE  at every opportunity.

I want the JOY OF THE LORD to be evident in my life.

Here's to fresh starts and a new year.

Every year gets better.




No comments:

Post a Comment