Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Christmas

I have not even been home for a week yet, but Christmas seems like such a long time ago!  We had such a great 3 weeks of traveling and spending time with family.  I wanted to share some pictures of that time together because they communicate how very thankful I am for this blessing.

My parents were able to join us for Christmas.
We had awesome icicles all over the house.

Our home away from home in Colorado.

Breathtaking views of God's creation.

God's very own Christmas trees.

Snow that hangs like ribbons.

Quincy having fun in the snow.

My loves -- Ashley and Heather

Family fun.

Always ready to make a funny face.

Our annual coloring extravaganza.

No lack of Santas around here.

Our family snowmobile trek.

I do not take any of this for granted.  Each picture represents a gift straight from the Lord.  It was such a fun time and a great time of family togetherness.  I am so thankful for times like these.  I am thankful for each person in my family.  I am thankful . . . just very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment