Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Thankful Friday ~ Little Ones

I had the privilege of being with Heather in her Head Start classroom the past two days.  Being in the classroom with Heather is one of my favorite things to do.  I love seeing these little ones that Heather loves so well.  She is an excellent teacher.  She has the patience of Job and a deep love and care for each child.  20 four year olds is a challenge for anyone, but Heather truly has a gift and seeing her use that is a gift to me.

Here are a few photos that I took over the past 2 days. 

On the playground





Heather with her class.
I feel very fortunate to have both of my girls and their husbands investing in the lives of kids.  Cooper is teaching High School physics right now and both he and Heather are volunteering in Young Life.  Ashley and James are working with the youth at their church.  It is fun to think about how many lives will be impacted by these 4 young adults who are committed to Jesus. 

I am so thankful for my family and their hearts for others.  They bless me, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment