Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday: More of the Mountians

Happy Thankful Thursday!  I hope that you can pause today and think about all that you have to be thankful for.  Even in the most difficult times, I am amazed at how focusing on what is good in my life always wins.

I am continuing to enjoy being in the mountains of Colorado.  It has been a sweet time of rest, projects, Bible study and fun.  The beauty around me is a moment by moment reminder of my Creator.

I took a drive up to Silverton on Tuesday.  It had snowed the night before we went so we had the privilege of seeing fall color and snow!  I got some beautiful shots and I would love to share them with you.  








 I don't know about you, but when I look at the sheer beauty of God's creation, I am overwhelmed by His goodness.  He didn't have to create these trees to change into beautiful colors before their leaves drop.  He didn't have to create majestic mountains for us to enjoy.

He chose to express His attributes through His creation.  I am so thankful for an artistic Creator who delights in beauty and chooses to share it with all of us.

I am thankful for my Awesome God
                                        Creator
                                              Savior
                                                    Friend.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who announce peace and brings good news of happiness. Who announces salvation and says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"  Isaiah 52:7

No comments:

Post a Comment