Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Fall in Colorado

I've been busy doing projects and getting our house back together after some remodeling.  In the midst of that, I have been oohhing and ahhhing over the Colorado fall.  Here are some pictures from our time here so far.  

My heart skipped a beat when we entered my beloved mountains.

So majestic!

Can you imagine what it was like the first time some pioneers got a glimpse of this?

The trees were in all different stages of turning.  Amazing.

Spots of color everywhere I looked.

Our car was very full - but we managed to squeeze Quincy in.

More bright spots of color.

Wiener dog cloud :-)

Sunrise on my way to take Alan to the airport.


I have to say that the Lord is very real to me every day, but it is a special treat to see His Creation calling out to me in these mountains.  I believe they are His most beautiful creation (other than my daughters, of course.)

Taking bookings for next summer now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment