Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Musings: Okay

Everything is going to be okay . . . I have heard that phrase a thousand times and I have said it a thousand more. 


But you know what?

I believe it.

Why?

Jesus


If it were not for Him, this would be an empty phrase.  If not for Him, I would have no idea how this story ends or if indeed, everything is going to be okay.


"And He will be the stability of your times.  A wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge.  The fear of the Lord is his treasure."  
Isaiah 33:6


"Encourage the exhausted and strengthen the feeble.  Say to those with an anxious heart; take courage, fear not."  
Isaiah 35:3


He is my stability.

He is my treasure.

He is my strength.

He is my courage.

All my days were ordained for me even 
before I existed.

My God sees the big picture - 
He goes before me, beside me and behind me.

Nothing is beyond His control.

I am the apple of His eye.

He uses suffering, hardship and pain in my life.  
It is NEVER wasted.

He makes sense out of the randomness of my life.

He orchestrates my days in ways I could never plan.

He thinks I am beautiful.

He is working all things for my good.

He has plans and purpose for me.

His grace is sufficient.

His mercies are new every morning.

He has my back.

He will bring me into His presence for eternity.

Everything is going to be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, Chrisann! What an encouraging reminder of our God! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete