Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Musings: Freedom

I felt like today's blog needed to be dedicated to those men and women who have served our country in the past and continue to serve today.  We have extraordinary freedoms in this country.  If you have traveled to other parts of the world, you know what I mean.  Even with the struggles and problems that the USA has - we are very fortunate.  Let's be grateful - let's praise rather than  complain.  Let's honor those who insure those freedoms.  Let's pray for those who have served, those who have given their lives in service and those that serve us today.  I just want to say thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment