Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday on Friday - Mountains

Yesterday was a day of driving and driving and driving, but ending up in the mountains is well worth it!  6 1/2 more hours today and I will be walking into our Colorado place. What a huge blessing.  So few words today - and some pictures to share.  The Lord uses this place in so many ways in my life and He uses it to bless others as well. 









 Wouldn't you agree that the mountains are shouting His praise!  Enjoy this Easter weekend.  This is what it is all about - our Living, Risen Savior!   

Because he lives

I can face tomorrow

Because he lives

All fear is gone

Because I know

He holds the future

And life and is worth the living

Just because he lives
 

No comments:

Post a Comment