Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday on Friday - Good Times

It has been a busy and good week - hence Thankful Friday. Alan and I headed back to Chicago from Colorado on Sunday and got here at 8:30 Monday night.  It always feels good to get home and we do love our city.  I am thankful for the time in Colorado and:


*For waking up to see mountains every morning
*For making some new friends this trip that I really enjoy
*For hours in the car where I got to visit with Alan


Arriving back in Chicago is always good.  I am thankful for my Chicago life where:


*I had a day to re-enter and get things back in order.

*I had physical therapy with Stephanie on Wednesday - always good.

*I made dinner and had our last small group - so good.  This study on James has been amazing and the growth that I have seen in these women has been phenomenal.  What an incredible blessing.

*I got to spend Thursday going to spin class (first class back after my fractured foot) and it felt so good to be back at it.  Then I got to spend time with my friend, Lesa, eating lunch and spending time together.  Then, Bible study with one of my all time favorite people, Ashley Cauble and then dinner with my former neighbor, Allison.
  
*Today - I got to spend the morning with my friend, Marifran and the afternoon with my friend Beth. 


That is just a good week - full of fun, fellowship and huge blessings from the Lord.  I want to acknowledge the Lord's goodness in all the gifts of the week.  I am one blessed daughter of the King.  


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment