Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday - it's the little things

On any given day, there is much to be thankful for.  I have been back for two weeks.  It is good to be home.

So - here are just a few of the things that I am thankful for in my Chicago life:

*Cold weather and snow
*my very warm coats, scarves and gloves!
*the privilege of painting at Hamilton
*the privilege of painting at the Sheridan's house
*the gym
*my wonderful neighbors
*my church
*my new eye doctor - Dr. Gandhi - yep, that's right.
*new small group start ups!
*God's amazing faithfulness
*Quincy
*my hard working, big hearted husband, Alan
*Marifran and Karen
*laughter
*coffee
*Jesus -- I'm so thankful that my relationship with the Lord is not locational - it is not contained in a building or only good in a few states.  It is everywhere, all the time, 24/7 access.  

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment