Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday - November

I love the month of November - it is all about being thankful!  Of course, we get to the ultimate Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving!!  Can't wait!

The leaves are falling of the trees here - some rain and wind is hurrying up the process - but wanted to post a few pictures so you can see what I am seeing - truly awe inspiring!



I am thankful to live among such beauty in the middle of a big city.  Pretty amazing.

I am thankful for a new opportunity that I have to paint at another elementary school - Prescott Elementary.   Only God could have brought this about and I am looking to Him to see what His purposes are in placing me in this new spot.




If there is ever a Chicago Public School Bathroom Tour - I predict I will be famous (HA)

It is fun getting to know another school, another courageous principal who is making a difference (hats off to Mr. Roche) and hopefully brighten up someone's day - even if it is while they are washing their hands!

I hope that you can look around today and just soak in how many things there are to be thankful for - even if life is hard at the moment.  God is good - He is faithful in all circumstances.  He is the giver of LIFE.

All praise to Him on this thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment