Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Musings ~ Oh, baby!!!!!

Ashley and James had their big reveal this weekend  . . .

And the news is . . .

A baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Alan and I are over the moon excited to be welcoming two grandsons in the next few months.  Heather is only two weeks from her due date so I will be holding one of these babies soon!

Here is a belly bump profile for your enjoyment.

And one more reveal picture so you can catch just a bit of my excitement -- and theirs!

What a sweet season I am experiencing right now.  I do not take it lightly.  I am grateful each and every day for all the blessings.  Thank you for sharing my excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment