Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Kevin and Jamie

It's happened again . . . another neighbor moving!  This time it is one of our building mates!!  I am so SAD!  All three units in our building moved in around the same time.  We formed our own family here at 3247 N Clifton.  It has been such a sweet time for all of us to love and care for one another and see each other through some big transitions.



Kevin is seriously one of the nicest people I know.  He is warm and friendly -- you just want him to be your friend.  He works hard - he plays hard and he always has time to help.  He has been our official snow shoveler and deserves some kind of medal for that even out there shoveling during the blizzard!  He is always smiling.  He always has a kind word.  He will be greatly missed!

Jamie is so special to me!  I got to see her go from a special ed aid position to a teaching position in a very trying year to this year where she found her perfect fit as a kindergarten teacher.  She is such a wonderful teacher and she gives 100% to her kids.  She even started a running group for the girls at her school this year.  Jamie is an accomplished triathlete also - very impressive indeed!  I always love the chance to talk with Jamie.  I'm going to miss that so much!



I can not forget to mention Chance, the wonder dog.  He has been Quincy's barking companion.  Quincy will be on the lookout for Chance's return!

Jamie and Kevin -- we will miss you so much!  We do know how to find the suburbs, so we will see you again but I want you to know how much we love you and how much we have enjoyed being neighbors.  You two are a huge blessing in our lives and we thank the Lord for the opportunity to form such a sweet friendship.

Wishing you all good things as you make this transition to the burbs - your new house - your new neighbors and this new phase of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment