Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ My heart is full

I haven't made a list of the many things I am thankful for lately - so I decided it was about time to do that.

I am thankful for ~

*sunshine and blue sky -- even if it is a windchill of 22 degrees!

*my workout buddy and dear friend, Marifran.

*my brunch date with Karen for tomorrow.

*Small group

*Chicago daughters

*Quincy

*the EL

*cross walk signs

*Trader Joes and Marianos

*the Sweetmans

*babies

*Bible Study

*movies with Kateland

*my church

*my neighbors

*my long, warm coat

*my snowboots

*food on my table

*time with Jesus

*Prayer

*Peace

*our house guest ~ Andrea

*my sweet husband

*precious daughters and sons in law

*ministry

*brunch

*email, facebook and text messages

*friends who serve all over the world

*my BIG God

*Lake Michigan and Michigan Ave.

*Whitney (DT)

*coffee with Jess

*lunch with Lesa

*fellow TX transplants :-)

*my City

*treks to Texas

*mountains of Colorado

*the sweetness and the difficulty of walking with Jesus

Not an exhaustive list by any means - but just a few things that are on my mind today. 

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment