Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Small Group

One of my greatest privileges here in the windy city is hosting a small group of women in my home.  I LOVE SMALL GROUP!  We are meeting together this semester to study No Other Gods by Kelly Minter.  I have done this study before and I could not be more excited to share it with these women!


Our group has 17 truly amazing women that are a part of it.  For some, this is their first Bible study.  How fun is that!?!?!  I am already seeing lives in the process of transformation - women asking good questions, digging into the Word and taking a hard look at where they are in their relationship with the Lord.  It is challenging and it is encouraging.  There just isn't anything like it.


These women come from all different backgrounds and have arrived in Chicago from a lot of different cities.  Their stories are all unique.  Their wounds and heartaches are very personal.  They are all looking for answers, for a love that will not fail them and a life that is both meaningful and productive.  Here, in small group, they will find those answers - because here in small group, they will have the opportunity to meet Jesus.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to have these women in my home - to know them and to love them - and most importantly, to see my Amazing God work in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment