Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Colorado

When I am here in the mountains - it is so easy to see the Lord all around me.  Today, I am thankful for this time to reflect, read, pray and just enjoy God's creation.  It is also a good reminder that He is just as present in the city as He is in the mountains - so wherever you find yourself today - pause, praise, pray and ponder.  Here is some of the beauty I have been surrounded by this trip.

4 mile creek hike



This reminds me of an old western - can't you just see the Indians lined upon the ridge!?!

There are two waterfalls on this hike.  Stunning.



We saw this incredible rainbow close to our house on the way home.

Quincy loves the mountains!

I got to stop by and see my friend from Chicago, Marifran, at her Colorado place.
Alan doing what he loves most - fly fishing!


The 4 mile hike is a crazy, pretty difficult hike.  We hiked all 4 miles back in hail and then pouring down rain!  Boy - the car never looked so good!  Life is always an adventure! 

Remember - pause, praise, pray and ponder!

No comments:

Post a Comment