Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Heather

I have had such a great week with Heather here.  I have already written about Heather, but I have to tell you that this time with her in Chicago just makes me more thankful than ever for her!  She is a pure delight.


I am thankful for time to chat
     time to catch up on shows
          time to bake
               time to worship together
I am thankful for time to serve together
     time to shop together
          time to eat together
                time to ride the train
I am thankful for time for meaningful conversation
     time to see a musical
          time to laugh (a lot)
               time to share our hearts
I am thankful for a daughter who is such a great friend.


I am thankful for Heather.











No comments:

Post a Comment