Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday on Friday

What a great week!  Cool, crisp days with fall color in this wonderful city.  I am blessed.  Here are a few of the things that I am thankful for this week:

*Monday night chili supper at the Sweetman's house 
*Boxing class and spin class - so much fun
*breakfast with some sweet friends
*Beth Brown Fairweather Friday
*Greek Town
*Chicago water taxis
*Starbucks
*Bakeries
*The Elevated Train
*Neighbors
*Destination Church
*God's daily care and encouragement

It has been a good week.  I am amazed at how at home I feel in a new place after two months.  The Lord has been so good to affirm each step.  He has provided friends, fellowship and lots of fun too.  I am just overwhelmed by His care for us.  I pray that God's goodness to you in evident in your life and that you will take a moment to thank Him specifically for all His goodness to you this week.  Blessings friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment