Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love fall!  It is especially fun when you live somewhere with distinct seasons and fall color. 

Ashley and Heather playing in the fall leaves in New York
The first "real" fall that I ever experienced was in New York.  We lived there in the early 90's.  I grew up in Houston, so I had really never seen fall color.  I would be driving around NY and have tears in my eyes because it was so beautiful!  I felt like I got to see a whole new aspect of my Heavenly Father.

I have also experienced a Colorado fall - spectacular!
My Dad and I in Colorado  





City fall has its own beauty.  Here is a glimpse of Chicago fall.


The sidewalks and the streets are covered in yellow and orange leaves.  I think this foreshadows our heavenly streets of gold!  There is beauty in every season of the year and in every season of life.  I am so thankful for the beauty around me and the life that the Lord has given me.  God's creation testifies of His goodness.  Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I will live somewhere with Fall at some point in my life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Fall colors! In Houston we have green and brown. The pictures are great! Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete