Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday ~ Cooper Wade Brenton II

Well, what kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't highlight the birth of my first grandson!  Wow - it is one of those times when words like

thankful

grateful

ecstatic

over the moon

just don't convey how you feel.  Being a grandmother is amazing as is seeing your daughter become a mother.  It was such a privilege to be here and to be at the hospital to see that sweet baby in the arms of his Dad straight out of the delivery room.  Heather ended up having a c-section and we are grateful that both she and Cooper are healthy!

Here is our first glimpse!


The happy family.


A few more pictures, you beg . . .




We are so excited to begin this new phase of our lives.  Wow - it has been such a great journey so far and now we get to be grandparents.  Pretty amazing!

May Cooper Wade Brenton II grow to love Jesus and touch many lives, as he has already touched ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment