Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Where does the time go?

April 25, 1987 ~ Heather Rene Goad arrived on the planet.  What amazing joy!  It has been such a great privilege to watch her grow and mature into such an amazing woman of God.  She is my joy, my sweet friend and precious daughter.

What could be better?

Well, that wonderful daughter bringing another sweet little one into the world!

That's right . . . I'm going to be a grandmother!


Here is sweet baby Brenton!

Alan and I are thrilled.

Cooper and Heather will be amazing parents and we are going
to have so much fun!

I am praising God for this miracle and thanking 
Him for this sweet gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment