Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Overflowing Joy

I am in one of those sweet places in life where I am keenly aware of all the amazing blessings around me.

You know how sometimes everything seems to be in  
BOLD print and 
BRIGHT colors?

I am in a very rich season of relationships.  Over the past week or so, I have had the privilege of spending time with so many people.  I've had amazing conversations and I've listened . . . a lot.  I've been able to encourage and speak God's truth.  I have laughed, cried, rocked a baby and shared the news that I'm going to be a grandma.

In fact, I have a bliss hangover.

Is everything perfect?  Am I problem free?  

NO

But, I am way too busy seeing God's goodness 
to worry too much about the things 
that aren't right.  

Seems fitting with Thanksgiving on the horizon.  I want to encourage you to take time over this next week to ponder God's goodness in your life.  In fact, start to make a list and then read it on Thanksgiving day.  I think you will find yourself in some serious bliss.

What if things are really not good right now?  
What if your circumstances are tough?

Let me help you get started.


God's mercy
God's grace
God's presence
God's provision
God's peace
God's plan

LIFE

JOY

SALVATION

Heaven awaits but the Holy Spirit indwells

Now . . . you can add blessings that are of the earthly nature.

Isn't that amazing?!?!?!

There isn't enough room to list everything that I am thankful for . . . 
but I'm sure going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment