Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Musings ~ A week of Blessings!

Well - here I am, running behind on blogging again.  It has been such a fantastic and busy week. Life has changed quite dramatically from last Monday.  Why, you ask?




The birth of Ezra Atlas Cauble!!

What a privilege to welcome this sweet little man to the world.  We have been anticipating his arrival and it was everything we hoped for.  He is a happy, healthy, beautiful, bouncing baby boy!  
 
Ashley and Aaron are some of our dearest friends, 
so we celebrate this big event with great joy. 
 
As if that wasn't enough, I got to participate in our very first Women's Retreat for Destination Church here in Chicago.  We traveled to a camp in Michigan.  It was a beautiful setting.  37 of us shared a wonderful time together of worship, fellowship, teaching and sharing.  I stand back in awe of all that the Lord is doing in the lives of these women and the privilege I have to share in that journey.  I don't even know how to express how much I love and care for these women.  They make my life so very rich.
 


I don't know why I get to be a part of so many wonderful events, have so many wonderful people in my life and such incredible blessings beyond what I could have imagined.  But I can tell you this . . .  I am so very thankful.

God's Grace

God's Gifts

God's Goodness

 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21
 

No comments:

Post a Comment