Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Thankful Friday: Too busy to blog!

I don't in any way believe that people are waiting by their clock for my blog to pop up - but I do enjoy keeping up with it.  It is such a great way to process my own thoughts and growth.  But . . . occasionally, life is moving at the speed of light and it just doesn't happen.  This was one of those weeks!  I got to go to Texas to celebrate my MIL 80th birthday and spend some much needed time with my girls.

There are no words to say how thankful I am for my family and how much I love hanging out with my girls.  It is a gift I do not take lightly.  I thought I would share the week with you in a few pictures.  I hope they bring a smile to your face as they do to mine.

Hug someone you love today!

The Goad Clan (missing Cooper!)

Our mighty men

The Birthday Girl - Lyla

My favorites!

Precious Head Start kiddos



Heather is such a wonderful teacher - I love watching her with these kids!








It is hard to be far away from those you love but it is sure a sweet thing when you get to spend time with them.  I am grateful that the Lord has each one of us exactly where we need to be.  We are all embracing life and serving Him with great JOY and an occasional tear.

Life is good . . . indeed.


1 comment: