Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Full House





What a wonderful two weeks I have had!  I love a full house and I have had one.  Nothing brings me greater joy than having a house full of people to cook for and love on.  It is my favorite!

The first week was the Cauble/Cofield bunch.  It was noisy, a bit chaotic, fun, fabulous and absolutely wonderful!  I love these families so much and they bless my life tremendously.


Meet Justin, Annie, Jana and Jackson
They are an amazing family who lives out their faith in a remarkable way.
They are making a tremendous difference in the lives of others.
Their faith is real and they are learning what that means in the every day.
 They love Jesus and it shows.

Meet Ashley and Aaron - two of my favorites!
We have been friends for almost 15 years and we have 
shared some amazing experiences together.
They are navigating life and ministry in Chicago.
They are having a baby in November.
They love Jesus and it shows.

Chad, Alyssa, Ashley, James, Erika and JP
Four of these folks are family - but all six of them feel like family!
They are all living out their faith in different ways, making a 
difference where the Lord has placed them.
I'm a proud momma and my heart if so full of JOY.
They love Jesus and it shows.

I have so much to be thankful for and my gratitude to the Lord is immense.  I wish there was some way to truly express how much I love Him and appreciate all that He has done for me.  I am thankful for my salvation and the full life that the Lord has given me.  I want to live out that attitude of gratitude in everything I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment