Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday ~ Guess who?

I was so busy being thankful yesterday that I didn't have time to post this until this morning.  Guess who arrived in Chicago yesterday?






My Mom!!!

It is always a treat to have my Mom here.  She is not only my mother, but my very best friend.  I couldn't ask for a better Mom.


After all, she has been with me from the start.


And she is still giving, loving and adding a lot of fun to all of our lives.  
I love this three generation photo.  
What a difference my Mom makes.

I'm excited and thankful to have her here for a week.  I am one blessed daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment