Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ We will be changed

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable and we will be changed.  
1st Corinthians 15:52

We will be changed . . .

SIGH

Don't you just want be changed?  Can you imagine what it would be like to no longer battle sin?  to no longer deal with health issues?  to no longer have any broken relationships?  to truly understand the "whys" of life?  to see perfect justice and boundless grace?

Don't get me wrong . . . I love my life and I love that the Lord uses everything in my life to shape me into the image of His Son, but when I read that verse, it reminds me that there is so much more -- that all this striving will cease and all things will be made right.

One day, this old body will fall away and all things will be new.  

And we will be changed . . .

SIGH  

I am thankful for all that I have and all that this life is and I am truly thankful that there is so much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment