Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Mom Time

One of my favorite things about my time in Chicago is getting to know the young moms in my neighborhood and my church.  I miss my daughters so much - and I think the Lord knew that I would need young women in my life to get me through.

Yesterday, we had Mom Time at my house.  We went to the playground near my house and tried to wear the kids out . . . then came back and had lunch together.  I just recently got my good camera back to work and got to snap some pictures of these sweet little ones.

It was a spectacular day.

Mason

Maddox

Isaac

Sylvie


Israel

Paisley

Lindsey and Maddox - don't you love that expression!

Rowan

Andrew

Logan

Emily

Heather and Paisley
These women and these kiddos are such a blessing to my life.  I also get to practice my grandmother skills.

I am thankful for the amazing people that the Lord has brought into my life here in Chicago.  I am blessed, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment