Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thankful Friday :-) Hannah

Tonight we are celebrating my sweet niece, Hannah's, graduation from Baylor.  I am fortunate to have my nephew, Benjamin, and three other neices - Sarah, Jenny and Kamryn.  But . . . today I especially want to celebrate Hannah.



Hannah is full of LIFE!

She has endless energy.

She is always laughing.

She is a great photographer.

She is CREATIVE.

She loves her friends.

She is the embodiment of FUN.

She loves Jesus and she reflects Him well.


I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for her as she enters this new phase of her life.  It is a privilege and a joy to be Hannah's aunt.  I love you Hannah!!


Also - today is Alan's birthday (love that man of mine) and my nephew Benjamin's birthday.  What a great day!

There is a post I have been wanting to write since last Monday when I was traveling - so I'm shooting for next Monday!  With all the wedding festivities - squeezing in blog updates is challenging!  So stay tuned in for that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment