Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday ~ Random Thanksgiving

Right now, I am thankful for ~

grandbabies on the way

temperatures over 30 degrees

workouts with Marifran

fun days with Ezra

my neighbors

good friends near and far away

small group

God's Word

laughter

surprises

music

my sweet, hard working husband

big parking spots

phone calls with my daughters

my church

chocolate

chocolate and peanut butter

coffee with lots of cream

warm blankets

baby clothes

smiles

painting

Hamilton Elementary

big cities

family

crazy Chicago driving

lake Michigan

text messages

missionary friends

adoption

riding the EL (well, most of the time)

my neighborhood

Jesus - who gives me all of this and more.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment