Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Musings ~ Oh, my, my, my

Well - I promised to chat about my two weeks in Texas but I waited until today so I could share all the news.

This news is bliss times two.

This is about a Mimi that is looking forward to 2 -- yes that's right -- 2 grandchildren entering the world in 2014.

Heather is due June 3rd and she is having a baby boy.  Part of my two weeks was painting the nursery and helping to get it ready.  It was so much fun!  I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and hang out with Heather during all her doctor stuff.  I got to go to a shower that Heather's school gave her and it was such a sweet time.  It is fun to see my baby move into this new stage of life.  I am so proud of her - for the amazing woman that she has matured into and for the mom that she will be. 




AND AS IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO CELEBRATE . . .



Ashley is having a baby, too!!!!!!!!!  She and James are expecting their first baby on October 2nd.  Here is his or her first picture.



Yes -- I'm going to get to welcome two grandbabies within four months of each other!

Alan and I could not be more excited.  What do you think about Mimi and Pops? 

I have to admit that I am blown away by God's goodness to me 
every. single. day.

But this, THIS

is just so much fun

so unbelievable

so sweet

that I hardly know what to do.

Ashley and I got to shop for some maternity clothes and start dreaming about a nursery and all the fun things we will do over these next few months preparing for this arrival.  Ashley will be such a wonderful, sweet Mom.  I can't wait to see it!

Did I mention my son in loves?  Both Cooper and James will be such great dads.  They are men who love Jesus, love their wives and will seek to be godly fathers.  It is such a blessing to see these two families grow and see the Lord working in each of their lives.

So - double bliss it is.  

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly excited for your whole family!
    You are going to be the most amazing Mimi...totally proven by what a fantastic snuggler you were to my Sam during breakfast the other day! God is rocking your socks this year! Can't wait for you to experience this next awesome phase with your girls! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sweet family!! That is great news!

    ReplyDelete