Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday - So many things . . .

Spending time in Colorado is always good.  I love it here!  I had a really fun July 4th week and got to spend it with some good friends here.


Larry and Rocket are our neighbors in Colorado.  Our time here is always better if they are up here too!  They are such great people that we love to spend time with.  They inspire us with their running, bike riding and swimming - triathletes!  


Karen and Steve are our good buddies in Chicago.  We are each others peer group in an area where just about everyone is in their 20's and 30's.  They are a lot of fun and we enjoy every minute we get to spend with them.  We are so grateful that the Lord brought us all to Chicago at the same time.  What a blessing!



It was also my niece's birthday this week!  Hannah Cunningham is 22!!  Hannah is such a sweet girl - so full of JOY and FUN. Hannah makes a difference wherever she is and whatever she is doing.  I am so thankful for Hannah and the blessing she is to my life as well as to so many others.  Love you Hannah!!
Happy Birthday!

I am thankful for this time in the mountains.  God's creation is so amazing - I love seeing the big city of Chicago and I love being smack in the middle of the mountains.  Every bit of creation speaks to a different part of our Creator.  Here is some of what I am seeing.




Where do you see the Creator today?  It may be outside of your window - or it may be inside your window!  Look around.  His imprints are everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment