Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Friday, January 16, 2015

A month of reflections on an ordinary life

Yes -- it has been a month or even a bit more since I sat down to write anything.  Of course, that month has included about 5,000 miles of driving, two plane flights, stays in 3 states and lots of fun.

Life is happening.

It is happening FAST.

It is reeling out of control at times . . .
        but there are also some sweet moments of solitude,
                                                                        relaxation and quiet.

We had a wonderful Christmas in snowy Colorado with our kids, grandkids and my parents.  It was a wonderful time. 

Every day baby time is my favorite.


I'm soaking up these days.

They are priceless.

Just in case you didn't see the news, we are moving to New York City in March. 


This is one of the views out of our apartment window.  The apartment is being redone and we will move into it mid March.

I'll be talking about those big changes and what wrapping up life in Chicago is like over these next couple of months.  There is a lot to say - to say the least!

For now - I'll say that God is faithful. 

He is faithful to lead.

He is faithful to guide our every step in decision making.

He is faithful to provide.

He is faithful to fill up our hearts and souls in ways we can not even begin to imagine.

So - here is to 2015.

It is going to be a grand adventure.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do now lean on your own understanding.  Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment