Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Musings ~ the blog that didn't happen

So - I had intended to write a great post 
about love and friendship and Valentine's Day . . . 
but I didn't.  

I did, however, think about it quite a lot.  

Over the past two weeks, I have had the privilege 
of spending time with at least 
one friend every single day.  

Seriously . . . every single day.

Because sometimes, I just need to enjoy the moment 
and soak up the friendship.  

Sometimes I just need to give and receive love 
rather than write about it.

Sometimes I just need to enjoy 
my very exhausted, 
but oh so sweet husband 
on Valentine's Day.

Sometimes I just need to cuddle a baby or two. 

Sometimes I just need to watch the snow fall.

Sometimes I just need to live in the moment instead of write about the moment.

Sometimes I just need to muse about 
the sweetness of my life in Jesus.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment