Life is all about change. When you trust an unchanging God - you have the ability to embrace change and trust Him in the midst of it. Join me as the Lord leads me through a new phase of my journey.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday ~ Need I say more

I am overwhelmed with thankfulness today.  I walked down the streets of Chicago, looking at the fall leaves and feeling the cool air.  I just soaked in the city and thought about all the things that the Lord has done in this place

Wow -- there is something about fall color that expresses the 
creativity and beauty of the Lord.

THEN . . . I thought about how much life has changed since May 
with the addition of two grandsons.

Cooper Wade Brenton, born June 4th, 2014.



Don't you just love baby feet!

Owen Jude Thorne, born on October 7, 2014.


There's those feet again . . .

Words can not express how thankful I am for the opportunity 
to watch my girls grow into women, 
get married to Jesus loving men and 
have these little boys.

It is a privilege and a gift.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment